This custom design from the newly public domain Great Gatsby features the outline of Daisy Buchanan filled with the text from the end of the book – “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.” The circle and triangle feature a golden Art Deco design reminiscent of the Illuminati. It’s not obvious what the design is about until you get closer and read the text or recognize Daisy’s outline, so you can see which of your friends actually read the book!
A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to life, and this pillow is just what you need to do that. What’s more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps on.
• 100% polyester case and insert
• Fabric weight: 6.49–8.85 oz/yd² (220–300 g/m²)
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland