This custom design from the newly public domain Great Gatsby features the outline of Daisy Buchanan filled with the text from the end of the book – “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.” The circle and triangle feature a golden Art Deco design reminiscent of the Illuminati. It’s not obvious what the design is about until you get closer and read the text or recognize Daisy’s outline, so you can see which of your friends actually read the book!
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from China