This custom design from the newly public domain Great Gatsby features the outline of Daisy Buchanan filled with the text from the end of the book – “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.” The circle and triangle feature a golden Art Deco design reminiscent of the Illuminati. It isn’t obvious what it’s about from a distance, so people have to come up and read the text or realize the design is Daisy – see which ones of your friends actually read the book!
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping