This custom design from the newly public domain Great Gatsby features the outline of Daisy Buchanan filled with the text from the end of the book – “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.” The circle and triangle feature a golden Art Deco design reminiscent of the Illuminati. It’s not obvious what the design is about until you get closer and read the text or recognize Daisy’s outline, so you can see which of your friends actually read the book!
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua