This cool and funny design features an orange worm on a string saying "EAT THE RICH", promoting anti-capitalist views against income inequality, consumption, and victimizing the poor. If anyone asks, it’s the worm who is socialist, not necessarily the wearer who just like funny clothes!
It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• A funny and cool design with an orange worm on a string saying "EAT THE RICH" with the letters wiggling along his body. He is against income inequality and for socialism, but mostly he’s a funny guy.
• Show your friends your socialist tendencies in a humorous way, against income inequality and capitalist exploits. They’ll love it.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua